- TOY OF THE YEAR
- It supports your baby’s sensory education
- It develops vision, hearing, and touch
- It is soft to touch, with crinkly elements and it rattles
Mom's care toy is made of soft and structure-diverse fabrics that are safe for your child and will satisfy little fingers of the most curious explorer. Its contrast elements support proper vision development. Black and white used in the toy are the first colours seen by a baby till they are around 5 months old. It is only later that the baby starts to see other colours and their shades.
This toy has long arms and legs, so that children can easily grab it, exercising their hands. What is more Bunny Girl has a crinkly foil in ear. These soft sounds encourage the baby to keep playing and develop their hearing. Its soft fabric will gently cuddle a sleeping new-born, and a contrast-pattern cotton will positively stimulate the baby’s vision.
Cuddly Bunny Girl will help you to:
- support baby’s sensory integration
- stimulate baby’s senses from the first days of their life
- make your child occupied for a long time
Hencz Toys are Polish products, awarded on various occasions, compliant with EN-71 and made of materials awarded with OEKO TEX. As we manufacture every toy on our own, we make sure that the production quality is the highest at every stage. Each product has a CE certificate.
- Size: 14x30 cm
- Material: Cotton
- Target age group: 0+
- Country of origin: Poland